lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Present Continuous

A.
0-I am learning English.
1-My friends are studying.
2-My brother/sister is singing.
3-The birds are flying.
4-My father is sleeping.
5-My techer is talking.
6-People outside are driving.
7-We are running.

B.
1-sitting/are not working.
2-taking/not playing.
3-writing/not running.
4-spending/not shining.
5-traveling/not walking.

C.
1-Is she having lunch?
2-Are they playing football?
3-Is it raining again?
4-Is the cat sleeping?
5-Are we the match winning?
6-Is he drinking now coffee?

D.
1-Are you learning Maths today?/Yes, I studying very hard.
2-Are they lisening to the radio?/No, they playing CDs.
3-Peter washing now?/Yes, he having a bath.
4-They living in Salamanca at the moment?/Yes, they visiting their family.
5-In a group this year is David singing?/No, he working in a restaurant.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario